Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crippling's Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): Dinglefrits.

Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:88936420

Steam ID: Crippling Depression.

Do you have a microphone?: Yeah, I have a Logitech, but it honestly sounds like shit right now, so I do not use it very often. If at all really.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: As stated from Silver himself, "our staff team is not a bunch of robots, but humans. We all either have jobs or are busy with school" my school is not very serious and I have a large amount of free time. Because I do not have a job I can be on the server more often than some of the other admins. I have a lot of experience with being staff as well.

What will you bring to the server?: I am very capable of dealing with people on a server. I can enforce rules and order when necessary and be more laid back with the community itself. I realize there is a time and place for everything. I know it sounds cliched but I can bring a more stable environment to the community. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have two years of experience on other servers. One most notable would be Red's Build and Kill server. I am very familiar with the of this specific server and basic all around rules. I can also deal with certain "server crimes" (if you will) accordingly to what they are. I consider myself very fair when it comes to rule breakers.

How many hours do you have on the server?: More than 96 hours, or three days.

+1 I can trust this user with the ability to moderate the server and I feel that he would be a great addition to our staff team. However I feel the application itself is mediocre when it comes to quality. Good luck on the application!
[Image: unknown.png]

Albeit, the application isn't TOO bad, and you're at least on the discord. However, with you adding a poll, and voting for yourself, it forced me to -1. It's extremely immature and arrogant to do so.

While everything else seems to be okay, I can't stand the fact that you voted for yourself..

Good luck on the application,
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Decent app, however the making of the poll (and voting for yourself!) was completely unnecessary. This isn't the elections - you don't +1 yourself.
It would also be a lot better if you decided to use your mic more often (I've heard your microphone - it's not horrid, and it gets users to listen to you better) and were more active on the forums/Discord.

Overall, it's a good app and I believe you can be a good moderator on the server.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 From me because every time time I see you on the server you've never broken a rule, from what I've seen. But your staff app does need a little work but otherwise good job. I think you would make a great addition to the staff team of Neo Tek. 

Commie Mommy

+1  This is a decent application with minimal cliches.  You have proven to me that you can handle a staff situation pretty well.  And judging by your free time, you would make an excellent addition to the staff.  My only request is that you start using your mic more often.

The application is decent, but along with what Alaskan said about it being immature, I agree. Fix it up a bit and put some more effort into it.

I give this application a zero.

Application Accepted
yeet bro (commie told me to do this)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]