Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Report on Staff Member UpLikeTrump
Your Steam Name: Alaskan Butter

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104476309

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAlaskanTundra/ //  76561198169218346

Staff's Steam Name: UpLikeTrump

Staff's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147549296

Staff's Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rosschan // 76561198255364320

What did the staff do that was abusing his powers?: Well first off, he is extremely immature and does not understand the own rules of his own server. Despite the Owner rank, he is quite ridiculously abusive. As his owner rank states, he claims he owns the server. But despite being an owner, he lacks every single quality besides the big fat "Owner" rank on his profile. I go on, and I usually us the C4, and I would stick it on to other's back. Well, he wound up being my first target. He then tells me to not do it again, or it would result in a warn. I tell him that Sans has let me do it before, and he shouldn't be able to overturn Sans's ruling. As obviously, Sans is paying for the server, and literally owns it. UpLikeTrump then claims that Sans is "Blind as Fuck" and says that as long as he is on, Sans's power has no ruling. After some more arguing over the ruling, he claims that he will demote me. I then make a claim say "This is why we don't let 5 year olds run a server". Which yes, would be disrespect, but would  only be a warn. He then proceeds to ban me for an hour, and we're here. He obviously shows no respect for the server, and only cares about himself, and his own rank. He is extremely immature, and does not have the qualities to even STAFF a garry's mod server. I hope this is taken care of, as he disrupted the server today, and has shown is corrupted staffing. 

Thank you, and take this into deep consideration. Reports like these should not be taken lightly.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I will see if I can get Sans on this topic on Thursday, unless he talks to Trump about it.
Have you asked him nicely to stop? Ex.:"Can you please stop using the (weapon/item/entity)? It really bothers me."
yes

(02-17-2016, 01:36 AM)Turtle1311 Wrote: I will see if I can get Sans on this topic on Thursday, unless he talks to Trump about it.
Have you asked him nicely to stop? Ex.:"Can you please stop using the (weapon/item/entity)? It really bothers me."

Dude, dude. Is that targeting.
[Image: unknown.png]