Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Moderator application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Ratakis

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198265263184

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:152498728

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a blue snowball

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to become moderator because over the past several days I played on this server, I realized I actually enjoyed being on it, so I felt like contributing to the server and enforcing the server's rules. Not to mention the fact that it's satisfying to bring a rule breaker to justice. They will be brought to justice in a fair manner. I also noticed that the server is somewhat understaffed most of the time. I am also a friendly person most of the time, and will help anybody that needs it.

What will you bring to the server?: I will be as helpful and as kind as I can possibly be, I wil continue to obey the rules that are still in place, and I'll assist is making this server fun for all. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have been a superadmin on a sandbox server that has shutdown recently.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1w 4d 16m
Ps, I know its a Ratakis app but please look over it least twice before deciding thanks.

PS. I know you know that we banned you, so stop trying.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Denied
User was banned from applying, therefore, they will never be able to apply. Making all applications null and void.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]