Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moderator applicationSTEAM_0:0:49577911
steam name:kuros the bringer of insanity

steam profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059421550/

steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49577911

do you have a microphone?: no

why do you want to become a moderator?:i want to become a moderator because people break the rules of the server and the rules of the admins.most of the time people break the rules when a admins or anyone who can stop them are not online or not responding.in other words the rule breakers are free to do what ever thay want with out any consequences.so im applying to become a moderator because  i love this server and i want to help the higher ups stop the ones that  break the rules

what will i bring to this server: another helping hand for the higher ups to keep this server in the way every one loves it

why should i be chosen over someone else: i should be chosen over someone else because some people will not put as much effort as i will in this server (also im on this server almost every day and every day im on for more than 30 mins)

how many hours do you have on the server: currently i have 4  days 22 hours and 40 minutes

Generic application with no creativity in it. Also, lazy typing and bad grammar.

But, I do trust you as a person as you follow the rules often, and are respectful to others.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

0 Many grammatical errors within the text; however, I do trust this user and I've seen him/her on the server and I feel they have potential to be staff. On the other hand, no microphone might cause problems, as staff, you need to be active on the server, the discord, and the forums. Before I wrap this up, I'd highly recommend getting a microphone, even if it is a cheap 20$ one, anything will help.
[Image: unknown.png]

-1 This application is quite horrendous and has several errors in it. It isn't sufficient in anyway trying to convince me, or anyone else for that matter, that you would be efficient at staff.

Good luck on your application.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

It is a very generic and there are multiple grammatical errors.  This application needs serious on grammar and you need to come up with a better description of how you want to help the server.

Application Denied
There is not enough support for this application to be accepted.
Feel free to reapply in a week.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]