Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff aplication
Heart 
Steam Name: [CNU]ButterChild518

Steam Profile ID: 76561198154580978

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I obviously want to become a mod to help keep rule breakers at bay. I also want to become a mod so I can post videos on YouTube of tormenting/playing with rule breakers that I am going to temp/perma ban obviously for a valid reason.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring myself and all of my maturity and also the tiny bit of humor I have

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: You should chose me because I am very dedicated to this server and I would love to help players solve problems with rule breakers. However I have been staff on only one other small server but I have watched many admins and mods handle situations so I have a general idea of how to handle situations

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have 2 Days and 21 Hours

I like this application, but there need to be a few changes.  First, be more specific in what you will bring to the server.  Second, give us a few more reasons why you wish to become a moderator. Finally, fix the spelling errors on your application. 

I give this a -1 for now.

Small and way too short, multiple spelling errors, not terrible but very mediocre. Did you read before making an application?

[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Thumbs Down 
This application is short, too short. I haven't seen an application this short in a while. You did fixed your spelling errors, but you do not have to post YouTube videos on rules breakers. You just have to provide the reason for the ban.

My final verdict on your application is...

The app itself is horrendous. It's so generically white, it asked me for starbucks. When I see an app, I want to to be like my KFC 5 dollar fillup, it to be tender, it juicy, it delicious. However, 99% of the apps aren't, this one included. I'd ask that you revise your application and while you're at it, join the discord, I didn't even know you existed before the app. This will give staff members a greater understanding of you as a player and person. And I don't see dedication as 1 forum post and no discord membership. -1.

Good luck on the application,
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

-1 Very cheesy and cliche, had many spelling errors within the application. So my rating for this application will still be a minus one.
[Image: unknown.png]

-1 Still just a bit of the same old same old. Revise this application with more thought.

Application Denied
Sorry, but we do not feel that you are qualified for staff at the moment.
Feel free to re-apply in a week.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]