Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Ratakis  

Steam Profile ID:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198265263184/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:152498728

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: Because I see many servers a day but this one is special it is a great community and has great staff members. And I want to be part of the team and help the server. Also I would like to Keep those fucking pesky abusers away from the server that is known as Neo Tec.

What will you bring to the server?:
  I would bring fair judgment, experience, constructive opinions, ability to take opinions, and a great community member. I would push players to get involved with the server more, Also Enforce the rules of Neo Tec….Yes I may have broke some rules but I promise you I won’t break them anymore, and I usually record the time I’m on the server.
Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Because if you don’t a pedophile will throw a 15 in. purple dildo at your window, but seriously I have been a admin on an old sandbox server that shut down a while ago, also I have zero tolerance for  abusers, server crashers ,and dochebags who disrespect others.

How many hours do you have on the server?:1W 3D 14H 16M

Requirements:

You need regular to apply for moderator (6 hours)

Please put some time and thought into this. Any posts not using correct grammar/being typed lazily will most likely be denied, such as "i want to become moderator b/c i want to help the server xD!"

Please do not lie about your information either, like age.

Age requirement is 12 years old.

You need Discord to be a staff member! http://discord.me/Neotek
Do not reply to this topic. Post it in the forums "Staff Applications."

I tried don't hate it to the point where you have a brain aneurism in the comments .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................
[Image: unknown.png]
You didn't even spell the server name right, basically your older app

Not to mention incorrect formatting, you spamming the shit out of my Steam

You also clearly cannot take the job seriously either, stating about "fucking pesky abusers." Would you put that in an actual application?

Quote: Because if you don’t a pedophile will throw a 15 in. purple dildo at your window, 

Yeah I'll pass

[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 I felt that this wasn't taken an ounce seriously. "Because if you don't a pedophile will throw a 15 in dildo at your window." I really don't have anything else to say about this.

[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Denied
No. This application is horrendous and completely immature, you're embarrassing yourself and it's completely irrelevant.

User has been banned from applying
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]