Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm Ninja Sniper.
Information 
To be honest I should have done this defore I became a moderator, but what ever I'm doing it now.

Hello I'm Ninja Sniper, you can call me by my nickname Mark. I'm currently a moderator for the NeoTek Gaming server. I'm sixteen years old and I'm mostly quite. I've got monotone voice. I'm a strong disbeliever in the 3rd wave of feminism, to be honest, cancer is better than feminism. I suck at memeing, I'm a archery hunter, I'm in JROTC (google it if you don't know what it is), and I'm very strict when enforcing the rules. I live in a middle of nowhere, in the woods near the appliation mountains. I'm six foot, two inches and weigh one hundered sixty pounds. That's all you need to know about me.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A CIS WHITE STRAIGHT MALE

Egalitarianism is better. Look it up if you don't know what it is <3
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

I know what egalitarianism is. It is the thought that men and women should have equal rights but, they aren't equals based on biological and satistical facts. So, men and women should be treated with the same rights, but they aren't going to be treated like equals in an egalitarian society. I believe it is superior that the penis hating feminist groups. Since it is based more on facts and studies, rather than lies and rumors.

Sure, we aren't equal biologically, but why say we should be treated equal.

THIS GIRL HAS ESTROGEN, WHAT A FUCKIN CUNT LOL

(03-15-2017, 12:53 PM)SilverMight Wrote: Sure, we aren't equal biologically, but why say we should be treated equal.
I never said we should be treated equally, just that under an egalitarian society women and men would have the same right. They would be treated differently according to gender of the person. Not including the fale genders or the trans people, just based on their biological gender.

I'm biologically a pikmin
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

I thought you were biologically an alpha coon.

(03-16-2017, 10:13 AM)Ninja Sniper Wrote: I thought you were biologically an alpha coon.

Yea sure why the hell not
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

EXCUSE ME SIR

I IDENTIFY AS ANDROGYNE AND YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME. THERE IS AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF GENDERS!! IT IS A SPECTRUM STUPID STINKER