Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator appilication for Ratakis
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Ratakis

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198265263184/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:152498728

Do you have a microphone?: Yes,I have a Blue Snowball condenser 

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to become a moderator because I am on the server alot,and when staff are not on people tend to break rules so my presence might lower abuse rates on the server.

What will you bring to the server?: A moderator that can think on both sides of the players,what I mean is I can think/relate to non staff but also stay on the staff side of issues . 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I can relate on both sides of a conflict,or issue.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1W 3D 14H 16M
Time I ended writting 8:49pm Thursday
Requirements: 

You need regular to apply for moderator (6 hours)

Please put some time and thought into this. Any posts not using correct grammar/being typed lazily will most likely be denied, such as "i want to become moderator b/c i want to help the server xD!" 

Please do not lie about your information either, like age. 

Age requirement is 12 years old.

Grammar could be improved in multiple places, and you've shown that you clearly do not care for following the rules. So, why should I trust someone to enforce the rules when you (yes, you) fail to follow the rules yourself? Also, your application is way too short. Please read Before making an application to get a grasp on what a good application is. Considering you've also impersonated a staff member (Smoooof) for quite the time being without us even being aware of it, I really don't see any good that will come from you being a staff member.

[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 Grammar and spelling is atrocious, as well as the application all together; besides, why should we trust someone with moderator if they cannot follow simple rules and guidelines? Even if we put this aside, you've not done anything that remotely impresses me or any other staff member. Now, for your application in general, you should treat this like a job application; furthermore, you should look at past applications (like Alaskan's) for a bigger picture on your application. I'm not saying to plagiarize anything. Other than spelling and grammar, like I have stated before, I cannot trust you with moderator rank. So for now, my rating will remain as a negative one.
[Image: unknown.png]

I agree, your grammar isn't excellent, and the application is really bland. I also feel Ratakis will hurt the community more that help it. He constantly disrespects users and I barely find maturity in his actions. SilverMight has told me about you impersonating a staff member (Smoooof). I'll have you know, impersonating a staff member is a huge offense and could result in a permanent ban. Over all I feel he wouldn't make a good moderator in my eyes based on his current and past deeds.

You've Heard this before, but your grammar. As far as your reasoning, everyone sees both sides to the user/staff. Generally with people breaking rules there wont be anything where you will need to see a "story" its whether or not you have or have not broken a rule. I have met you on the server as well, and generally you like to make issues that shouldn't arise. Take some more time to improve your behavior in the community and re-apply.

Application Denied
We do not feel that you're qualified for staff.
Feel free to apply in a week.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]