Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
Steam Name: {G.V} Gary Henderson      
:Steam Profile ID: 76561198171113214/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105423743
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Why do you want to become Moderator?: Because I own my owns server and i know you to manage one and thats why im applying for MODERATOR because i love being in charge but not to much to be a control freak. I know all the ULX commands and i hope to be added to Moderator. I also want to provide closure for the owner (sans) to know that his server is perfectly ok. I know i dont have that much time but as i become staff and improve i will i am abailable most days monday thru thursday for 1 hour and fri sat and Sunday all day.
How many hours do you have on the server?: about 3

Please be sure that you are at least a regular with 6 hours or more before applying for Moderator.
yes

(01-31-2016, 11:56 PM)Turtle1311 Wrote: Please be sure that you are at least a regular with 6 hours or more before applying for Moderator.

so when i play i become meber automatically

It will automatically promote you in-game once you have reached 6 hours total, and you will need to wait until then to apply for Moderator.
yes

Also, just a word of advice, work on your app a bit. The little grammar mistakes and the poor effort can really effect the outcome of your application. Thanks!

Good Luck on the Application!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Gary, sorry to say, but your application has been denied
yes

Application has been denied already,
Locking
yes