Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Application
Staff Application Format:

Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Boom Bewm

Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:55884464 (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072034657/)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55884464

Name: Max

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I wish to become a moderator so I can get more out of the server. No, I don't want to be one of those guys who come on, stay on for about an hour or so, and just leave. I want to be that guy that makes an impression on the people who join the server.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring respect, of course some justice for the people who love to crash servers, and hefty amounts of dank memes.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I believe you should choose myself over another because of how I am and how I act. I feel as if a person is qualified for a position or duty, they should clearly be able to take that job. Being myself, I choose to feel that I am qualified for any rank that could come to me.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Currently, I have about one day and twenty two hours.
Ayy.

-Boom.Bewm

Clichés? Are we going to go against people that simply don't stay for long? They're still players.

Quote:and hefty amounts of dank memes

Read Before making an application.

Quote:You should be taking your applications as serious as a job application in real life. And if you say "well this is not serious" then you are not fit for a staff member. If your not gonna put effort in the application, then why should we accept you? Show us that you want the job (not like: "I want the job", and yes that has happened before)

Also, this part applies:
Quote:Please make your applications unique. If I see "I will stop people from breaking rules" and "I go on a lot" I will actually go fucking insane. You need to show why you are a cut above the rest. Why we, should pick you over everyone else.

I understand, that you want to stop people from breaking the rules when other staff members are on, and you want to stop people from breaking the rules because that is what staff is! You don't need to tell me, and I swear I've seen this on every application at least once or twice now.

[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 I feel that there would be no benefit for the staff team with you as staff.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

-1 it sounds good at first serious saying you will be an impression on people, however, I believe you show no benefit as staff.  As a result, consider making your application a bit more picturesque and be unique.

This was similar to my first application, just liven it up a bit and tailor more toward why you want to become moderator instead of what you want to do as moderator. Just liven it up and add some more reasoning.

Denied.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]