Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application 12/05/16
Steam Name: Smoooofy

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Smoooofydaddy/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68141813

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I use it quite often whether it be on the server, or the discord.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I wish to become moderator to serve the community as I once did before. The amount of staff on NeoTek has diminished greatly, many inactive or resigned. I hate seeing this happen to communities with a strong and (somewhat) healthy player base.

What will I bring to the server?: I will bring with me a strong and positive attitude, and many memes as well. I know this may seem bland and boring at first, but I will treat all players with the utmost respect while enforcing the rules for those who disobey them. I will do my best to engage in the community, whether it be doing server wide activities, helping with other staff issues, or just being there to help the player base.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who would possibly have more experience? Like I have stated before, I have served this community as staff once, my rank was Super Administrator. Besides from this, I've been staff on multiple other  communities and games, I.e; Counter-Strike, Arma II, Arma III, and other Garry's Mod communities. I feel that I may have a little bit more experience than your average applicant(not trying to flame, i'm just making a point). 

How many hours do you have on the server?: Roughly 3d 5h 29m 59s
[Image: unknown.png]

Application Accepted
Great to see Smoooof is back, I don't think there is any debate.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]