Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Application ( Request for Silver to Review )
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : | NT | Juan Cena

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103027424/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71380848

Do you have a microphone?:Yes, I do

Why do you want to become moderator?: Because I was previously admin and was demoted, and I'd like to come back to my family. Also I believe in helping out our community, to help someone else is everything to me.

What will you bring to the server?: Honesty, loyalty, and respect towards anyone on this server, especially other staff members, I will also bring strictness, meaning that I will follow along with exactly what is told of me to do.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I'm quite confident in myself, also I believe that many other people have more experience than me in many different fields, but I tend to have more wisdom when it comes to helping other people whether that being on the game, or taking time off of the game to talk to someone that needs emotional help, I've struggled with, and still do to this very minute, depression, anxiety, and loneliness, meaning that I will be a major helping hand to people that have an encounter with emotional issues.

How many hours do you have on the server?: Somewhere around 14 ( I know it's not much, but then again I was Admin before)

Please fix your application, it's not unique and is very short.

https://neotekgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=156
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

-1 while having no real encounter with you, I don't believe that you are quite dedicated as an admin, or a moderator should be. Over my time here, I really haven't heard much from you, or about you, or even see you on the Teamspeak. Also, the only posts being apps. Sorry, I just don't feel you're dedicated enough for the position
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(08-21-2016, 01:30 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: -1 while having no real encounter with you, I don't believe that you are quite dedicated as an admin, or a moderator should be. Over my time here, I really haven't heard much from you, or about you, or even see you on the Teamspeak. Also, the only posts being apps. Sorry, I just don't feel you're dedicated enough for the position

Sir, I don't believe you've met me, ever since my old pc went down, I haven't been able to get on, this is why I requested Jake, or Silver as you may know him, to review my application, that being he actually knowing the type of person I am.

(08-21-2016, 02:43 PM)Juan Cena Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 01:30 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: -1 while having no real encounter with you, I don't believe that you are quite dedicated as an admin, or a moderator should be. Over my time here, I really haven't heard much from you, or about you, or even see you on the Teamspeak. Also, the only posts being apps. Sorry, I just don't feel you're dedicated enough for the position

Sir, I don't believe you've met me, ever since my old pc went down, I haven't been able to get on, this is why I requested Jake, or Silver as you may know him, to review my application, that being he actually knowing the type of person I am.

You posted an application, so the ENTIRE staff team rates it. No disrespect to anyone here, but for it to be fair, we can't have one member rate it. It could easily end up with corrupted results. Just because one person knows you, that doesn't mean everyone doesn't get a chance to fairly rate it.

(08-21-2016, 02:43 PM)Juan Cena Wrote:

Sorry, but Alaskan is in the right here. All staff are allowed to support/not support an app and not selectively choose someone to review it.

Also, Juan I believe you should spend more time on the server. I'd rather have someone play a little bit before they run off and ask for staff again.

-1 You barely been on the server for an hour and you want to become a staff member, also this application is not very unique and very short.
[Image: unknown.png]

(08-22-2016, 11:54 AM)Smoooof Wrote: -1 You barely been on the server for an hour and you want to become a staff member, also this application is not very unique and very short.

I've been on for 14 hours, ask Jake about GoldenAge, he'll tell you about our history and how I was on the server the very first day it started. Also check the date of me joining on the NeoTekGaming website, December 2015 bud.

(08-22-2016, 02:40 PM)Juan Cena Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 11:54 AM)Smoooof Wrote: -1 You barely been on the server for an hour and you want to become a staff member, also this application is not very unique and very short.

I've been on for 14 hours, ask Jake about GoldenAge, he'll tell you about our history and how I was on the server the very first day it started. Also check the date of me joining on the NeoTekGaming website, December 2015 bud.

You're really trying to get your app denied. Smoooof and I don't care what your rank was, nor what you did in the past. We're focused on the now, not the past. Stop dwelling about your past victories and focus on what's happening now. Any more unnecessary comments/sass will result in your application denied.

Listen, Juan, Alaskan and Smoooof are right here. You have been playing on the server for 14 hours - sure, but you been heavily inactive and you've only played for maybe less than an hour since you've came back on. Again, please don't sass people, it heavily influences us to deny your application.