Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod application of Dubstelleon
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : «¥Dubstelleon۞»

Steam Profile ID: Smile4Dub, 76561198144174484

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91954378

Do you have a microphone?:Yes.

Why do you want to become moderator?:To see if I can keep people from fighting, Being a Minge and etc.

What will you bring to the server?:Help against people that would Proppush, Cardm, Be rude and make people mad that there being mean to he or she, Minge and also help against the people that would crash the server and ignore staff.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:I have experience in Wiremod, Building, Being a staff member, as in not abusing,Knowing what i should do if somebodys doing something they not be doing, Im also good at making Pac3 Outfits, I also provide information to people in need.

How many hours do you have on the server?:I have 64 hours and 45 Minute on Neotek gaming

Please state some experience of being a staff member specifically, also please provide your FULL Steam ID (STEAM:xxx)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Support. I love this man, he is a help to the server, he is constantly active. Great app.

My full steam id is 76561198144174484

Well I edited it, Also My ids have been edited, I also added my steam community id

The thing that i first said that my steam id was 76561198144174484, Thats my community id

This would be your full Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:91954378

You can't edit your Steam ID.

Please read this:
https://neotekgaming.com/forums/announcements.php?aid=2

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Application Accepted

Have fun moderating!