Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/SpiderSans
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:165930961
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): Spider Sans
Why did you get banned?: I was attempting to crash the server.
Why do you want to get unbanned?:I didn't want to crash the server. I was looking at the stacker tool.
and I stacked too many blocks. From the deepest part of my heart. I wanna say this is my first and favorite server to play on. Most of the friends I made were on this server I helped alot of people. But I broke some of the rules.
on Friday I was gonna donate to you guys. But I was permbanned so i can't. Sad

P.S I love this amazing server.

Don't lie Sans. You have said before that you hated this server. Don't sit here and lie saying you love the server. You have lightly threatened it before and have broke many rules that have slipped under the radar. So I'm not sure if you deserve to be unbanned.

(07-12-2016, 03:12 PM)AnonymousRetard Wrote: Don't lie Sans. You have said before that you hated this server. Don't sit here and lie saying you love the server. You have lightly threatened it before and have broke many rules that have slipped under the radar. So I'm not sure if you deserve to be unbanned.
So I was kidding when I said " You have said before that you hated this server ". Don't you get sarcasm?

Don't you get that you're most likely kissing up so you can get unbanned? You're clearly kissing ass trying to get unbanned with such things as "I'm going to donate!" And such. Also the "Sarcasm" part is a blatant lie and it clearly shows you just want to get unbanned for your own luxuries. It's honestly embarrassing and you need to be fucking honest about yourself. I don't plan on accepting, nor denying the appeal. I'll leave this to Sans, but your lying needs to fucking go.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Rainbow 
(07-12-2016, 04:37 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: Don't you get that you're most likely kissing up so you can get unbanned? You're clearly kissing ass trying to get unbanned with such things as "I'm going to donate!" And such. Also the "Sarcasm" part is a blatant lie and it clearly shows you just want to get unbanned for your own luxuries. It's honestly embarrassing and you need to be fucking honest about yourself. I don't plan on accepting, nor denying the appeal. I'll leave this to Sans, but your lying needs to fucking go.

First of all is don't use so many cuss words!

Second of all I was gonna donate don't be so rude!

So your word?                                                                    I'll leave this to Sans. Ok then. Accept

I meant Silvermight, I still call him Sans. Also, being a smartass?

Appeal Denied
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Honestly this is hilarious to look at, Spider - you brought it open on yourself. You said "I hate the server", etc. And you were NOT being sarcastic. I don't care, throw money at my face. But you brought it upon yourself and said I have my own server and stated it was better than ours. Also reporting Alaskan isn't the smartest of ideas you've done. What rules has he broken? Let's see.. none because there was none established. Agreed with Alaskan - being a smartass, disrespect, false reports... denied.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]