Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application from Ruby Rose
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Turtle1311 

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Turtle1311

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78763037

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I would like to become a moderator because I feel I can rectify my mistakes that I made as a Community Manager, not asking for the rank that is, I was immature, and out of control, and a control freak that abuses, and that's why I hope to moderate as a lower rank, and to be able to watch the server as much as I can, keeping the fun and having the name state what it is, the #1 Garry's Mod server.

What will you bring to the server?: I hope to bring good vibes, along with new players, and more fun by keeping rule breakers out of it.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I would be able to rectify my mistakes as a Community Manager, and give an example to players of what staff should be.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 week, 1 day, maybe 5 hours and 15 minutes? I do not know the exact time
yes

Don't support. I don't see any improvement in him in the way he addresses players and I don't think a person that utterly hates another staff member should be a staff member. But I have a feeling history will repeat itself (not trying to be a Hippocratic). Plus he acts like a mini moderator in trusted. Sorry but I don't support.

(06-25-2016, 08:05 PM)AnonymousRetard Wrote: Don't support. I don't see any improvement in him in the way he addresses players and I don't think a person that utterly hates another staff member should be a staff member. But I have a feeling history will repeat itself (not trying to be a Hippocratic). Plus he acts like a mini moderator in trusted. Sorry but I don't support.

Agreed

I also don't support.

Also kissing up is another reason why I don't support......................
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Denied (talked on TS)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]