Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
Steam Name: ☭★SmoooofyIsBeefy★☭

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096549355/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68141813

Microphone?: Yes I do have a mic, and I use it regularly

Why I want to become a Moderator: The reason I wish to become a moderator on NeoTek is because I really love the community and I wish to help out and try to make the community and the server a better place for everyone to come on and to have fun with one another.

What I will bring to the server: I am very active on the server and will make sure everyone is behaving and following all of the rules and guidelines. I will be respectful and fair to everyone on the server and make sure each player has a good time playing.

Why I should be chosen over someone else: Why I believe that I should be chosen is that I have lots of experience as staff with other servers and games, I will be respectful and enforce the rules to those who cannot follow them. I will also make sure that everyone is having an amazing experience playing, I will not abuse my powers in any way possible, I will also follow the rules myself. I will be honest with other staff and help make the community better for others.

How many hours I have: I currently have 3 days 14 hours 42 minutes ( Which all together is 84 hours and 42 minutes)
[Image: unknown.png]

Don't rely know how to fell about this. I cant rely say yes or no. He has improved but we cant risk a moderator calling someone a stupid Jew. So I'm not to sure.

Thank you

-Anonymous

Smooof has proven that he is now a worthy member of the community, and has shown that he is more mature. I support!

Good luck on the Application!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Accepted. Have fun with your new rank! Your trial mod will be applied in-game, in the forums, and the Teamspeak.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]