Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moderator aplication
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : JOE_3_L1CHL0RD

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JOE_3_LICHL0RD/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108800844

Do you have a microphone?:i do indeed have a microphone.

Why do you want to become moderator?:i wish to become moderator because i have noticed in my time of being on the server often i hear complaints that people are either prop spaming or prop blocking ect, and i have nothing to do about it and the admins are offline often or i cant reach out to them and from that the server ranking has gone down quite a bit and the fact that im on the server almost everyday i can be a realy big help to dealing with the menaces ruining peoples fun and gameplay , if someone needs my help im very easy to reach out to i have multiple ways of being contacted using skype ,tango , instagram , facebook , and teamspeak.

How many hours do you have on the server?:i have 1 week , 2 days , and 23 hours on the server.

Can you please change the font color. Its very hard to read. But other than that I support.

Please fix your lazy typing. (Grammar needs to fixed.)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

I support this application, I have met him quite a bit, and he is very friendly towards players and would be a good moderator at that, but other than a tiny bit of grammar and spelling, it's a good application

(06-13-2016, 01:09 AM)Ruby Rose Wrote: I support this application, I have met him quite a bit, and he is very friendly towards players and would be a good moderator at that, but other than a tiny bit of grammar and spelling, it's a good application

Please do not post support Turtle. You are no longer staff. (Don't take that offensively)

Denied (please fix lazy typing!)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]