Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
mod app
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :  flonk

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/flonk01132/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420081551

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone, it might bug out sometimes but it works.

Why do you want to become moderator?: from my experience on the server I don't see staff members get on a lot, and minges are a problem on any gmod server. Since i am mostly active I Believe I can make sure everyone has a good time, even on hours where there is alot of people and hours where there isn't so much people

What will you bring to the server?: I will make it so people will enjoy the server without having to worry about some dude in a kleiner outfit spawning 35 large cubes into each other. I will also guarantee that everyone will enjoy the server by enforcing the rules and making sure the server doesn't fall into a land of mingery.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: You should choose me over everyone else because i have experience with moderation and I know what to do and what not to do (sometimes) I will also do my job when someone needs me.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) not really. I would like to learn about it more.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 week 1 day and 19 hours

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): flonk#0868

Fix your format
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

After seeing that incident with you and ShadowAura, I'm not sure that you're staff material .
CEO of breathing

[Image: obiemSj.png]

Your behavior has directly caused loyal players to abandon NeoTek.

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]