Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Mod App 2
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : ChrisTheKid2706

Steam Profile ID: 76561198799173085

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419453678

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?:  When I used to be mod on here, I had a really good time. I have been thinking it over for a while and would like to come back to the server, and I would also like to return the mod team. For the time I was a mod, I was a pretty valuable asset to the staff team and the server as a whole. I have shown that I can commit myself to the server, and now that I am a little older, I believe I have the resolve and maturity to take being a staff member more seriously then I used to.

What will you bring to the server?:  I will bring my ability to stay calm and collected back to the server. I want to come back to the server as a mod and help the community the way I used to. I could use the experience I have acquired since I was taken off the staff team to better the server as a whole.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have been a staff member on this server before and have shown time and time again that I can be around when I am needed. I can stay calm and collected when situations are going the wrong way.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes

How many hours do you have on the server?: 4w 4hr 6m

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): ChrisTheKid2706#0805
"I have no soul, have a great day!"

+1
From what I know of him, he seems like a fine fellow
CEO of breathing

0 Could use much more activity
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

0 I was about to give Silver's opinion myself before I read it. You haven't been that active lately.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+0.5 You were a pretty good mod but you've been inactive for a while

(09-13-2021, 04:41 AM)Rai Wrote: +0.5 You were a pretty good mod but you've been inactive for a while

0, 1, or -1 no decimals

0 Play on server more

You have been very inactive, which is why you were demoted. I haven't seen you on the server since then.
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

Application Denied

Feel free to apply again in a week.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]