Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff application
Smile 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : QuedarGamingYT

Steam Profile ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373971970/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:206853121

Do you have a microphone?: no it broke on me when i can i will get a new one

Why do you want to become moderator?:i in my time of playing in this server i have seen quite the fair share of rulebreakers, i am applying to help stop them, but i also want to help out the community as much as possible aswell i dont want to see it go bad like other i have seen. if its ever a possiblility i could get a staff role i want to make sure who ever wanted me as a staff member is happy i got it.

What will you bring to the server?: a more fun experiance with less rulebreakers to ruin the fun of the game. i will try to solve any arguements i come across, ill treat everyone as equal no matter the rank that applys to them. i will help bring a safer and more fun experiance to neotek as long as i am staff on there.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: ill work every friday afternoon - 10pm as much as i can in that time, ill bring a more fun but more safe enviroment to the server, i understand that the trial mod role is not perm and can be taken away from me at anytime if i am not liked (if i do get it) but that wont matter to me aslong as i could have helped even just a little bit in the server.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): no i do not but i would love to learn about it

How many hours do you have on the server?: 6 days 10 hoursp

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):QuedarGamingYT#8397

Application Denied

Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]