Sir Red28
Steam Profile ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253200155
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:146467213
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, but I prefer not to use it much.
Why do you want to become moderator?:
I want to become a moderator on Neotek because I want to help maintain it as a friendly and fun place to be in and enjoy sandbox.
What will you bring to the server?:
Though I have no previous moderating experience I understand the rules of the server well and will enforce them as need be. I will also help other players to the fullest extent I can, such as helping with building, PAC 3, or Wiremod. I also am rather respectful to others regardless of difference and can maintain a positive civil mood in contentious or argumentative situations. Furthermore I also look into situations thoroughly to ensure I'm making the right decision.
Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
In all honesty I do not have much of a good answer since I have no previous experience with moderating. But in due time I believe I could become an exceptional moderator for Neotek.
Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)
I have never used it before, however I have done some research so I understand the basics such as bringing up the menu and interacting with it along with group creation.
How many hours do you have on the server?:
6 days 20 hours
What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):
Sir Red#4419

I'm just not seeing it. You said that "I also am a very loyal and trustworthy person", which isn't a real reason to be chosen. You could also be a bit more creative with what you will bring to the server (because obviously your going to help out with moderation on the server), and your application is a bit small.
"World Tough and Hard, Titties Soft and Warm" -Dapper

Thanks for the feedback ill try to improve it

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]