Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omzig's staff app
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : Omzig | IFN.gg

Steam Profile ID: 76561198880677033

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:460205652

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I'd like to join the staff team because I'd like to help the community and I enjoy assisting others. I believe I would make an excellent staff member since I am capable of making impartial judgements while still being available to assist when needed. I aim to support the community in expanding first by making it a better place to visit and a place where people can have fun without fear of others breaking the rules and ruining their experience. I also want to join the staff team because I've always enjoyed assisting others and believe I can contribute significantly to make the community a better place for others.

What will you bring to the server?:  ive had alot of experance staffing I was an EA on icefuse and also a SM on icefuse

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
I'd like to join the staff team because I'd like to help the community and I enjoy assisting others. I believe I would make an excellent staff member since I am capable of making impartial judgements while still being available to assist when needed. I aim to support the community in expanding first by making it a better place to visit and a place where people can have fun without fear of others breaking the rules and ruining their experience. I also want to join the staff team because I've always enjoyed assisting others and believe I can contribute significantly to make the community a better place for others.
Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) kinda 

How many hours do you have on the server?:1d 13 hr

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):

ギズモ#0818

Does SM stand for super Mommy?

(07-08-2021, 01:49 PM)Term Wrote: Does SM stand for super Mommy?

Maybe Wink

jk jk Senior Mod

-1 Poorly formatted
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]