Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : 
kitrod

Steam Profile ID: 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/kitrod & 76561198814135622

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:426934947

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: 
NeoTek is honestly such a unique server with a unique community and it's been my go-to server ever since Ajax died. It's filled with some of the nicest and most passionate people I've seen on the internet, and it's definitely something I'd like to be able to contribute to more. There are lots of times that the server is without a staff member and I'm on and honestly they're complete hell. It wouldn't hurt to have another individual to help control those scenarios when others can not, another person to fill the gap.
It's just a community I'd like to help out with.

What will you bring to the server?:
I have extensive experience in the game, with over 5k hours across my two accounts (other one isn't used anymore.) I have extensive experience managing and running servers, and I actually currently host a server in another game, though that doesn't take up too much of my time to help out here. I previously staffed on the Ajax server, so I've also got some experience in Garry's Mod staffing already. Outside of staffing itself, I've got a lot of experience with working with the engine and mapping. I also try my hardest to get both sides of the story before making a decision so I can be sure what I'm doing is right. If it isn't right? I'd love to correct it in that case.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
I like to think I get along well with most members of the server. I'm usually pretty tame, I rarely get loud or aggressive. I think it would be beneficial for staff members to feel nice and welcome, and I like to think I'm pretty good at that. Why be aggressive when that's what many people are trying to get from you? Being calm is the best way to be likeable and keep the server friendly.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)
Yes

How many hours do you have on the server?:
Around 60

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):
kitrod#7482

Based and Linux pilled +1

+1 Really awesome and thought out application.
"World Tough and Hard, Titties Soft and Warm" -Dapper

+1 I love Kitrod
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

bump!
wawa!

(07-21-2021, 01:49 PM)kitrod Wrote: bump!

Say bump one more time, see what happens

(07-22-2021, 02:48 PM)Term Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 01:49 PM)kitrod Wrote: bump!

Say bump one more time, see what happens

don't tempt me
wawa!

I don't have much to say. This is all great criteria for staff. Quality app too.
+1
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Application Accepted

Congratulations on uh your uh uh hachievements uhh
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]