Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perma-Ban Appeal
Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114852199
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77293235
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): 13thPhantomBlue

Why did you get banned?: I was Perma-Banned for wearing an Adolf Hitler Playermodel using Outfitter

Why do you want to get unbanned?: 

My perma-ban was very abrupt, and though I understand that nazism and nazis, in general, are historically considered criminals of humanity to this date, I did not wish to utilize the skin in a matter of portraying Adolf Hitler as racist or offensive to anyone, it was a collaboration of many other players who used outfitter to reskin themselves into historical figures such as Stalin, Kim Jung Un, and regrettably myself as Adolf Hitler. This reskin was not meant to offend, but to be used simply as a joke, and furthering the joke other players subsequently participated in a PVP close-quarter combat which took place in a bank that I personally took ownership of in build mode and decorated in satirical format. Several players called it WW3 in a bank due to other players exchanging gunfire and tank warfare within the bank's underground passageway, during this fight, I was met with several voices and gunfire, along with several members witnessing me burning myself in a fire chamber vault for my crimes. However, before I was able to understand what had happened and corrected my appearance, the sole reason stated in the report, I was suddenly Perma-Banned for utilizing the Adolf Hitler skin, I do not know if I was asked in chat to take it off, neither did I hear it through all the gun-fire and players talking in unison to remove the skin. I do not wish to in any way say that the Adolf Hitler player model was used to depict the person in an offensive way, I did not partake in racist commentary, harassment, or activity that would cause offense to anyone in a violent way, I didn't even partake in the war through violence.  I want to say that had I been asked to remove what I was wearing I would have, and I understand and wish to apologize to anyone who was offended by what I wore. I apologize.

Unbanned

Be more careful with what you do man
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]