Nep

Steam Profile ID:

76561197975852608 (custom: Neptunika)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:7793440

Do you have a microphone?:

I do.

Why do you want to become moderator?:

For me, I want to be able to give a helping hand in the community and assist anyone with their issues, as well as be able to deal with any situations that may occur or pop up. I also think it's good to be available at (nearly) all hours of the day so anyone and everyone knows they have somebody to be comfortable around and to report their issues to. I also think it would be a perfect opportunity for me, personally, to get more experience with having a more responsible position of moderation.

What will you bring to the server?:

As well as a sense of security for newer users, existing users, and even staff members, I believe I'd be able to bring interactability and participation to the server, as sometimes I do see that sometimes when there's a few users online, they're active but not a lot are talking. I'd like to be able to ingage people with one another. I would be able to bring to the table aforementioned and previous experience with responsibility and knowing what to do in certain situations and scenarios. I'm also very open to learn how to do different situations differently to benefit the end outcome.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:

I feel like I'd be able to manage a good balance between being on the server for a plentiful amount of time to oversee the server, make sure everything's under control and everyone's doing fine, and be able to retain a healthy social life, as well as regularly interact with the Discord (and forums), which would coincide with my social life. I'll be sure to spend much time with the server and community in order to obtain a state of professionalism and dependability and security with the members of the community.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod):

I do not, unfortunately. However, I will contribute my time into understanding it and getting familiar with what it is and what it has to offer and how it's a necessity with the server and community.

How many hours do you have on the server?:

As of right now, I have over 1 day and 1-2 hours. That will only go up from there.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):

Neptunika#6969

bump bump

Application Denied

Feel free to apply again in a week.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]