Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :

xChaotic

Steam Profile ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueTesties/home

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:147989140

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become a moderator?: 

I would like to become a moderator because I really enjoy this server and hate how people are ruining the experience for others. Also, this is the only gmod server I've truly enjoyed, and hate to see people trying to crash it and mess with people. Considering that there isn't a staff member 24/7 I can be on a lot which can help to stop rule-breakers when staff isn't online which I know makes people angry when someone is minging while no staff is online.

What will you bring to the server?:

I will bring unbiased opinions towards people so all punishments ill give will be equal to if I had to ban my friend. Also, I know a lot about the staff team and how being staff on Neotek works so I would know what I'm doing if I become staff. Also to make it a safer place for people because sometimes when I come on there's someone harassing someone because of how old they are or their voice and it bothers me that they can get away with that for a decent amount of time.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:

Well, I am on good terms with almost all the staff members except a few of them. But I am known by a lot of the players in addition to that I am online and if I'm offline most of the time I can get on if needed. I am also very passionate about stuff I enjoy, and helping people out and making a community a safer place would be something I would enjoy. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes A lot

How many hours do you have on the server?: 134 hours

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Mario Judah#7020

Bump bump

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]