• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TyMotor's Staff Application (2011)
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : TyMotor, TyMotorYT, TyMotor45, idk

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561194079000469/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206851018

Do you have a microphone?: 
Yes.

Why do you want to become moderator?: 
I wish to become a moderator again because I have learned to not only handle more accountability, but also to help NeoTek run much more smoothly. I have learned to control myself and I have taken the necessary time to step back and improve. I am confident in my moderation abilities thus far and wish to continue that duty once again. I wish to lead by example and to help prevent disastrous behavior before it arises or causes chaos. I also wish to join the team because of a lack of administrative or moderation involvement in recent time; I have o
nly seen one moderator (US Soldier) and one admin (Rai) on the server in the last couple of weeks. There are many times when the server degenerates into chaos and it becomes overwhelming, especially when there aren't any active moderators. I truly have changed from my last try at admin and I wish to return now. 

What will you bring to the server?: 
I will bring a level head and clear conscious, and will be able to exercise discernment and proper judgement. I will bring a cumulative total of about a year's worth of moderation experience, as well as my knowledge of ULX commands. I have very flexible hours that I can work as a moderator. I aim to be more reserved, making decisions after all of the situation has been brought to light. I tend to refrain from personal bias, as expected, and would continue this trend as a leader. I am a creative builder and event planner, and would just make my best attempts to bring fun to the server. I do not intend to be harsh with both new and regular users as I once was, and I will be more lenient with punishments and judgement. I will bring leadership and dedication to this server to help make it the best it can be. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: 
Being as I have been a member of the NeoTek community for 4 years now, with two runs at moderation and even administration, I figured I would do my part to help the server again. I have plenty of experience, from trial mod all the way up to administrator. I have a newly-found sense of patience and understanding. These two traits will help me handle situations that other members or leaders may have a hard time taking control of. I value the happiness of the community of this server rather than that of my own, and I am willing to put in the extra hours to work behind the scenes. I want everyone to enjoy playing on here as much as I have for the past four years. I act out of the goodness of my heart and I act in the best interest of the server. For my time as an administrator, I left on my own terms; I was not disciplined or demoted because of any wrongdoings, meaning that I am a trustworthy individual. (I also still have the rank of Server Administrator on the forums). 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): 
Very much so, over a year's worth. My ULX expertise has vastly grown. 

How many hours do you have on the server?: 
At the time of writing this: 6 weeks, 6 days, 8 hours, and some change (around 1160 hours total).  Cool

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): 
TyMotor#2112
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

+1 Tymotor is God
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 wishin I was fishin
albert

[Image: Al_Gore%2C_Vice_President_of_the_United_...t_1994.jpg]

You claim you want to be staff, yet it already says your server administrator, quite curious

-1 Your Amazon Neotek Staff application is losing support because of a controversial tweet on May 16th, 2017 12:69 am
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Application Accepted
deez nuts
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(06-10-2021, 11:06 PM)SilverMight Wrote:
Application Accepted
deez nuts

[Image: FOAgN-nXMAQt3JI?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]