• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Video 
Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997156734/
Steam ID:76561198997156734
Steam Name (old name was Cohen):Monke
how long is your ban:perma
Why did you get banned?: e2 abuse
Why do you want to get unbanned?: Well I was reported by Target for e2 abuse even though he was pvping me with a fast moving pac. Since he was moving so fast in pac it was hard to fight from the fact that he combat healed 24/7, so I thought by using a aimpos arc ball, it could get him. I was perma banned due to the past of so called e2 abuse, since gabe wanted to bring up the past I will too. 1.You jailed me for having a base that had a e2 defense system. You banned me for having a Shield e2 in buildmode. Hmmm you replaced my ban with a perma ban during an argument on discord.
In all I think that I should of gotten a 2 week ban or something. But I don't think a perma ban was the right choice because come on it literally means forever.
Not to mention that Target also said the f word during the fight.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-08-2021, 04:59 PM)cohenjrich Wrote: Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997156734/
Steam ID:76561198997156734
Steam Name (old name was Cohen):Monke

how long is your ban:perma
Why did you get banned?: e2 abuse
[align=left]Why do you want to get unbanned?: Well I was reported by Target for e2 abuse even though he was pvping me with a fast moving pac. Since he was moving so fast in pac it was hard to fight, so I thought by using a aimpos arc ball, it could get him. I was perma banned due to the past of so called e2 abuse, since gabe wanted to bring up the past I will too. 1.You jailed me for having a base that had a e2 defense system. You banned me for having a sheild e2 in buildmode. Hmmm you replaced my ban with a perma ban during an argument on discord.
Not to mention that Target also said the f word during the fight.
im not staff but you may want to fix your format

Ok it's fixed sorry about that.

im not staff, but you been permabanned what, 2+ times now and somehow came back through all of them?
although target did say the f slur, theres a huge difference between speed and jump enhancing pacs and literal aimbot..

(05-21-2021, 09:08 AM)Hotel Wrote: im not staff, but you been permabanned what, 2+ times now and somehow came back through all of them?
although target did say the f slur, theres a huge difference between speed and jump enhancing pacs and literal aimbot..

Ok so I didn't use aimbot to help my aim or whatever aimbot does. I used an e2 that made an arc ball go to whatever position that you are looking. For example, If I looked at a certain place like a building, the arc ball will go to the building. No tracking targets or whatever, just looking where I'm looking.

Also the 2 perma bans you mentioned:
1. the first perma ban was from a heated argument on discord.
2. The second perma ban was from me saying by quote "nig" and at first I didn't know that it would be a punishable offense. (I learned to be more careful about what words I used now). Even though Target got a 1 hour ban for saying something whereas I got a perma ban for saying something.

I'm not mad or anything I just want to clarify it to you. I hope you have a very good day Hotel.