Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poob Ban appeal
Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mnbvc222

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68933347

Steam Name (must be updated if changed): Poob

Why did you get banned?: "attempted server crasjh" according to Trial Mod Waffles
Why do you want to get unbanned?: When I got banned (like 3 years ago or so) I was just a stupid teenager fucking around on sandbox servers. I haven't been on GMOD in like 2 years and all the sandbox servers are just horrible. I remember this one being pretty good. I hope you'll consider unbanning me. Thanks.

FIx your format please.

idk what to do I updated it but it wont change. when I posted it I didn't see any weird html stuff. you can still read it, it's the same format as the required format.

For the record, this is the exact same ban appeal from before.

(03-24-2021, 05:38 PM)waffles Wrote: For the record, this is the exact same ban appeal from before.

What do you mean? I appealed like 2 years ago are you referring to that? At that point I hadn't been on gmod for like 6 months, now it's been almost 3 years. I really don't understand what point you're making.

(03-25-2021, 01:35 AM)Poob Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 05:38 PM)waffles Wrote: For the record, this is the exact same ban appeal from before.

What do you mean? I appealed like 2 years ago are you referring to that? At that point I hadn't been on gmod for like 6 months, now it's been almost 3 years. I really don't understand what point you're making.

Im saying you copied the ban appeal that was already denied word for word

(03-25-2021, 05:29 PM)waffles Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 01:35 AM)Poob Wrote:

Im saying you copied the ban appeal that was already denied word for word
You have a very loose definition of "word for word" then. Did you even read my ban appeal from before? This makes a similar point, but it's a different ban appeal. Why are you arguing about this? If I'm going to stay banned just deny my appeal. I don't see why you keep having me jump through these hoops. This is a very inefficient staff team.