Steam Name (must be updated if changed):
a_us_soldier

Steam Profile ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274550154/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157142213

Do you have a microphone? 
Yes

Why do you want to become a moderator?

I've been playing on NeoTek since July of 2020 and I really enjoy the people who play. The staff are pretty nice and reasonable and I would like to be a part of that team. However, I don't see them on as much and when rule breakers start stuff, the vote kicks aren't the best solutions sometimes. I hate seeing trolling and not having the ability to take action. With the server growing at the rate it is, I think there should be more "active" staff and I would help fill in those time gaps. I also want to help the players and get newcomers introduced to the server and moderate the server when I’m available. I’ll try my best to make everyone feel welcome and accepted.

What will you bring to the server?

A more stable environment and to be on as much as possible. I also stay up Late so I can basically be on half the night when most staff aren't online. I want to help players with things they need such as building or trying to learn something. Players enjoy my company for my relaxed nature and I never get on people's nerves. I try my best to be fair to everyone and . I also would never ban someone If it could be avoided. And to interact with players and to keep things fun for everyone. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?

I don’t have the biggest admin past but I usually moderate my friend's private server from time to time. I'm pretty recognized by people and sociable for the most part and I've taken the time over the years on different servers to see what good and bad moderation looks like. I have great self control and never make decisions based on my mood or opinions. I look at facts no matter what the situation is and never jump to conclusions. I never get mad at people and retaliate against someone for opinions or beliefs and try my best to see things from someone else's perspective.

Do you have experience with ULX? 
Yes

How many hours do you have on the server?
Use to have a week and a half but now I have 4 days 

What is your Discord account?  a_us_soldier#9729

Good app, but I haven't seen you in months. The fact that you have experience with ULX and moderate on another server does help though

+1 As hotel said, I have not seen you on much either but that knowledge of ULX is good. You are also pretty trustworthy person as far as I've seen.
mmm big loud V8 engine mmmm

+0 I find myself in the same boat as dash and hotel. I haven't seen you around, but my word on that is probably not as good as theirs since I am on less than they are. Great application. It is one of the better ones I have read. Experience with ULX and the hours you have on GMOD also help a lot.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

+1: Pretty good application. I know you're around, just not during the day and not constantly. Time is reassuring, so is the experience. From what I've seen, and from the past, you're quite mature and you seem very fit for the spot.

Also, you love white spaces, don't you?
Told yall so

(03-23-2021, 05:44 AM)the gabe Wrote: +1: Pretty good application. I know you're around, just not during the day and not constantly. Time is reassuring, so is the experience. From what I've seen, and from the past, you're quite mature and you seem very fit for the spot.

Also, you love white spaces, don't you?

Shut the f*ck up
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+0
really good application, but I don't see you on that much
"World Tough and Hard, Titties Soft and Warm" -Dapper

+0 Haven't seen you on much but you definitely seem to be more active at night which is good, cause we need that.

It'd be nice if we got to talk more, I think you have potential

Application Accepted
lol you went in neotek VC!!