Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flood's Application For Trial Moderator
Heart 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : The Flood

Steam Profile ID: 76561198407347566 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407347566/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223540919

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to be a moderator because I see that this server lacks active moderators, and even though I usually am not on the server super often, I will be on more often if I am given a job on the server. I also would like to be moderator because I want to actually contribute to the server, and I want to help the other staff members, because most of them are alone on the server with no one else. Furthermore, I have been on this server for a long time, people respect me, and I like trying to help them, especially when someone is breaking the rules, or being generally annoying towards the other players. I am not able to help them, because I am not a staff member, hence another reason why I want to be a part of the staff team. It would also probably be helpful with me as a staff member, because I get along well with the staff, and I do not break the rules, and I would love to work together with them. So, in conclusion, I think I would be a good fit for a moderator.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring suggestions, competence, and fairness to the server, I will make sure to hear both sides of the story, I will punish people accordingly, and I will not abuse the power of trial moderator. I will also bring maturity to the server, I will handle situations fairly and maturely. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I may not have been staff that much, but I have a lot of experience with ULX and rule breakers. I have studied how the staff react, and deal with situations, I re-read the rules often when I join the server, and I have been on this server for a long time.

Do you have experience with ULX? ([url=http://ulyssesmod.net/]Ulysses Mod Yes, I have plenty of experience.
[How many hours do you have on the server?: 2w 2d 16h
What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):[/u] The Flood#7586

-1 fix your font
As one of the most active staff members, I've barely seen you on the server. and I personally think there have been way too many staff applications lately. you also... kind of repeated the "Why do you want to become Moderator?" answer like twice.
Good luck though.

(03-06-2021, 04:31 PM)Hotel Wrote: -1 fix your font
As one of the most active staff members, I've barely seen you on the server. and I personally think there have been way too many staff applications lately. you also... kind of repeated the "Why do you want to become Moderator?" answer like twice.
Good luck though.

I have taken your reply into consideration, and I have edited, and expanded my reasoning for wanting to be a staff member. I also fixed the broken font. Thank you for your feedback.

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]