Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :xChaotic

Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256244008

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:147989140

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I would like to be moderator because I don't understand why people would minge/troll and I would like to help by stopping them from ruining the fun from people because this server has been a lot of fun for me and i want to help the community by making it a more fun and enjoyable experience for them.

What will you bring to the server?:A nice kind and new view of a staff member also I know a lot of the community and I feel I could help the server out by making it a more enjoyable experience for people. Also since the old sandbox server I played on shut down I've been looking for a new good sandbox server and i think NeoTek is the one and i hope to help this server have a positive community.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Well sure I don't have a lot of time on the server but I do know a ton of ULX and will give warnings and help players out with stuff that I understand and hope to help stop the minges. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes a lot 

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 96

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Mario Judah#7020

Note: Yes before I was a annoying minge with my main goal of annoying people and making them made but that is no longer my motive I want to help the server out and I'm trying to change my ways to be less annoying of a person.

+1
Chaotic was once a minge on the server whose main goal was to annoy everyone as much as possible, but over the past few months since getting to know him, he has changed completely and I feel like he would be a good staff member. Although he has his flaws, he's a good person especially if you get to know him.
Can confirm that Chaotic knows an impressive amount of ULX stuff.
P.S: fix some spelling errors and remove profanity please, but overall good application.

bumpo

+1 well thought out app in my opinion.
"Pull up yo pants boy, this isn't Red Lobster!"

Application Denied

Feel free to apply again in a week
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]