Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
waffles's Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : 👑waffles👑

Steam Profile ID: 76561198271924888

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:155829580

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: Because I think that I can help players enjoy the server more and help keep things in order. I like to keep things organized, working properly, and running smoothly, which I think benefits everyone.

What will you bring to the server?: Relief from the uprising in minge that has been happening lately and hopefully even more fun and enjoyment for the other players and myself. I also hope to bring more order to this server and keep things running smoothly for the enjoyment of others.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:Because I have been staff on many servers before so I know the basic rules
that all sandbox servers usually have. I also am familiar with all of the rules this server which I am willing to help enforce to others. I would be an active staff member and always be willing to respond to problems on the server.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): Yes I have a lot of experience with ULX due to the fact I have been a staff member on previous servers.

How many hours do you have on the server?: When I sent this I had approximately 107 (about 4 days and 11 hours)

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): waffles#7711

0 I see this player a lot on the server, however I'm not quite sure how they'd do as a staff member
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 Player is Responsible and active. The application is also decent.

-1 where's my ten dollars
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Application Denied
Feel free to re-apply in a week
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]