Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
moderator app
Thumbs Up 
Staff Application Format: 

Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : tgr/viper

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275367689

Steam ID: 76561198275367689

Do you have a microphone?: I do not have a microphone.

Why do you want to become moderator?: i have decided to become moderator because i am frequently on the server and stay on for usually a long time, i also have been told i am trustable to many many people and some even ask me to apply for moderator because i am helpful.

What will you bring to the server?: i will bring justice and peace but i will also bring fun and make the server as enjoyable as possible to make people happy.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: you should choose me over someone else that could possibly have more experience because i am trusted by alot of people and they all think im good for this.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) No i do not have expieriance with ULX.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have 356 hours on the server.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): tgr#5891

+1 Application is actually shit, but this user is highly trusted and well known throughout the community. I can trust them with the ability and responsibility of Moderator. Good luck on the application!
[Image: unknown.png]

-1 Bad app
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 spams in brawlhalla
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

blab blab blab blab blab blab

la di da di da blab on me knob

blab SeeS JuJ jOOj FaF

+1 Everything that Uzi Vert listed. Bad app but very trustworthy.

Application Accepted!
Welcome to the Staff Team!
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]