Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
Steam Name: Tinsley Lynx

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Welcome_to_the_Lynx_den/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94613578

Do I have a microphone?: Yes

Why do i want to become a moderator?: Neotek is a great server. no, i'm not butt-kissing, I legitimitly enjoy playing on the server. What I don't enjoy is when mingebags and trolls disrespect the rules. The amount of iritation and rage it can bring is limitless, and I want to help put an end to it. The exsisting staff have a hard enough time with the rise of mingebags recently, and I can only see it getting worse. On top of that, there are also the new people joining the server who will likley need help every once in a while. I understand that being a moderator isn't about throwing my wheight around, (somthing that I hate seeing) and that there are and will always be annoyances. I am prepared to accept this in order to improve the quality of the server. In conclusion, I want to be a moderator to do exactly that, moderate and assist people whenever they want or need.

What will i bring to the server?: Most of the time i am on my computer, and most of that time is on gmod. Being a staff member would give the server a moderator avalible almost always. Granted, I can't be on during school, for obvious reasons, but afterwards, I will likely be on the server, whether I'm preforming moderator duties, or just having fun.

Why you should choose me, over someone who may have more expirience?: Granted, there are plenty of people like this, but I like to think that i have a fair amount of expirience, having been moderator on two gmod servers, and, several ages ago, a minecraft server (back when it was still cool). But expirience isn't everything, and I have a level of dedication and grit that others, simply can't compare to. I'm not saying I'm the best, but I'm a fair bit better than many. Ultimatly however, it is your choice as to if I become a moderator, and should you decide that I remain a regular, I will respect your decision either way.

How many hours do you have on the server: Aproximatly 14 Hr

+1 Application is nothing special, some grammatical errors (even word spell check is ok!) , but this person is very mature on the server and can be trusted as a staff member. Also has begun interacting with the community.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

+1 I thought it was a meaningful application, and I agree that helping newer players needs to be something that admins should not ignore. I have not met them but they seem like someone good for the job.

I give this B a 0.  There are a few spelling and grammatical errors but this application is decent.  You sound very trustworthy.

0 The application needs a lot of work and I haven't really gotten to know you that well. I believe that you should join discord and actually use it rather than idle, maybe then we could get to know each other better.
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

Thumbs Up 
Application Accepted

Your rank will be applied in-game.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]