Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DapperKat's Moderator Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : DapperKat

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118983488

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79358880

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, its a brand new blue yeti. I use text chat as well.

Why do you want to become moderator?: 
I've been playing on Neotek for two weeks in total now, and in that time I've met some amazing friends like Hotel, Fist, Rai, Rodrick, Dashman, and Scav. Lately I've wanted to become a moderator because sometimes when I'm on the server there will be one or two people breaking the rules and the only thing I can really do about it is start a vote kick. I want to become a moderator to show some action in the server at times where there are not that many mods on. I want everyone to have fun on the server and to not deal with the common "rule breakers" of the server. 

What will you bring to the server?: 
I will bring positive enforcement on the server and a ability to voice concerns without feeling intimidated. I will confront "rule breakers" in a timely manner before the problem gets out of hand. I'm a trusted and likable person on the server and I realize people can get pissed off sometimes (I have in the past) but I realize that in these times we need to have a safe environment to play and have fun. I can also give a helping hand to those in need.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: 
I cant say that in the past I've seen some corrupt moderators but my friends have told me stories in the past about a fair amount of corrupt moderators on the server, I will not become one of these people. I will give the "rule breaker" a chance/warning if they are breaking them and if they break that chance that I give them to stop then I will give them a fair time for a ban. I've been told in the past by my good friends Hotel, Rai, and Fistsofiron that I would be a great moderator and I also believe that as well. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): Yes, I do 

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 weeks, 3 days, 20 hours, and 41 minutes.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): DapperKat#6540
"World Tough and Hard, Titties Soft and Warm" -Dapper

Messages In This Thread
DapperKat's Moderator Application - by DapperKat - 01-04-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: DapperKat's Moderator Application - by Rai - 01-29-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: DapperKat's Moderator Application - by Hotel - 01-29-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: DapperKat's Moderator Application - by Term - 01-31-2021, 12:38 AM