Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): The Russian Gun

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972744543/

Steam ID:https: {steam_0:1:6239407}

Do you have a microphone?: yes I do have a microphone 

Why do you want to become a moderator?: The reason I want to become a moderator is that generally love this server and I want to protect the sever so many others can have fun on this server as I did. Also, throw out my time as trusted I've had hated it where so one is doing something wrong and you try to vote kick/ban off the sever, and no one votes so I can't do anything and I hate not being able to do anything about it. Cause I am one of those people who will try to fix the problem no matter what. 

What will you bring to the server?: Wish to be the person that is always there to help a person no matter what the situation is. I just generally want the sever to be a fun place for almost ever one not a toxic shit show.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have been with the server for about 5 years. I've been a super moderator on a different server for 1 and a half years. I've also talked to multiple staff on the sever about becoming a moderator. I am usually on for long amounts of time. Also, I rarely get pissed off. And I can handle situations properly.

Do you have experience with ULX? I do have experience with the ULX { I did not know that the menu was called the ULX before this edit}

How many hours do you have on the server?: 5 weeks 21 hour 

What is your Discord account? : The Russian Gun#3731[

Also sorry if half to rewrite this a hundred-time I'm not that good a writer and don't take petit on me because is said this. {Also would you be willing to do this on a voices call}

Messages In This Thread
Staff Application - by sirshroomy - 09-16-2020, 09:49 AM
RE: Staff Application - by the gabe - 09-26-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Staff Application - by SilverMight - 10-02-2020, 01:28 PM