Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gabe's Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : the gabe

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BilbardTettyBoogins/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94499063

Do you have a microphone?: Not currently, but if I happen to be accepted I will look into getting myself one.

Why do you want to become moderator?: I enjoy the experience on the server, although sometimes the server can experience issues with rule breaking, whether it's prop push, repeated spawnkill, abuse of ACF/Wire, and many other things. It can greatly degrade the playability of the server, and I wish to help diffuse those situations to make everyone happy, when possible.

What will you bring to the server?: I bring a lot of experience with moderating on servers, and have the experience to diffuse tense situations in a quick and efficient matter. The less time users spend listening/being part of a situation, the happier everyone will be (besides the person/persons receiving punishment).

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have administrated on two different servers, being "Sinister War Chest" and "Bacons Lounge", and both of which were sandbox servers. I had gained 3 years of experience from Sinister War Chest, ending at Co-Owner along as strong bonds with the other staff and the owner before it closed down. I also got 1 year from Bacons Lounge, as admin with fairly strong bonds with the staff/owner before quitting due to personal reasons.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod): Yes, as mentioned above, I have a little more than 4 years of experience using ULX, and I know it like the back of my hand. I don't have to stumble around with commands and can execute them quickly.

How many hours do you have on the server?: As of writing, 5 Days, 23 Hours, and 8 Minutes.

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Kid Snatcher#9376
Told yall so

Messages In This Thread
Gabe's Application - by the gabe - 07-09-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Gabe's Application - by SilverMight - 07-12-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Gabe's Application - by Ryankz11 - 07-13-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Gabe's Application - by SilverMight - 07-23-2020, 04:44 PM