Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.17 Average
Jerry Mod App 2: Eletric Boogaloo
Thumbs Down 
Steam Name: Jerry

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JerryMann

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:100145930

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: To assist user's and trusted alike with the struggle of more rule breakers and
a apparent rise in extremist groups targeting user's which could hinder the growth and development of the server.

What will you bring to the server?: The availability of possibly active staff members that can respond to a situation that
will require the intervention of needed staff.  

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I'm well aware that my previous up-bringing to staff had come with many negative results per my behavior and incapability to properly handle my outburst's and general irresponsibility and had wished I wouldn't see myself become staff again, but now After coming to terms with my existence, anger, and my irresponsibility I seek to take up a role as staff member again to fix the wrongs I have done and help once more fill the bleak void of less active staff and help better the community I care about and feel indebted to.

Do you have experience with ULX?: Yes, I have some past experience with ULX when I was previously a moderator for the server.

How many hours do you have on the server?: +1 Week

What is your Discord account?: Jerry 1.2 #2402

Messages In This Thread
Jerry Mod App 2: Eletric Boogaloo - by Jerry - 01-10-2020, 07:10 PM