Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Horror's 2nd Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : HorrorMortar

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HorrorMortar/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124792527

Do you have a microphone?: Yep, nothing special. I use a webcam microphone because my headset's microphone is literally the definition of the The Weimar Republic.

Why do you want to become moderator?:
I've been moderator on the NeoTek Gaming Garry's Mod Sandbox server in the past and used to be inactive in general because my PC didn't know who it was anymore. The idea of being a moderator in general is a position of power among most games with staff positions. The fact of the matter is that I would like to return to NeoTek in an entirety, and have some fucking fun, as with any damn game.

What will you bring to the server?:
I bring Holy Spirits, and the utmost respect of the upper staff team. Some may call me retarded or mentally challenged, and they may be correct, but even with the strike I had received for being quite dumb, I believe I can bring some more interest to Neotek's player-base with more addon suggestions. In addition, I'll bring some damn good staffing. You all may clown me, but the fact of the matter is that i've been proven to be a significant help to situations in the past. I bring good spirits, and good times with me, so have at your opinion.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?:
Well, I have been moderator within the NeoTek Gaming community in the past and on (generally) good terms with the staff and the players. I've staffed on a RP based server before I became a NeoTek moderator, so I guess I've gotten a taste of the terrible servers, and care to like NeoTek servers more. (Seriously, we need a NeoTek minecraft server.)
Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod)
W- yeah.
How many hours do you have on the server?:
Way to many. (635)
What is your Discord account?: HorrorMortar#6935

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Horror's 2nd Staff Application - by HorrorMortar - 11-09-2019, 07:51 PM