Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mod Application
Steam Name: TyMotor / toughtylerd (one of the two idk)

Steam Profile ID: 76561194079000469

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:206851018 

Do you have a microphone?: 
Yes, pretty good I might add.

Why do you want to become moderator?: 
Sometimes, the only mod I see on the server is Horror, and with the server's recent popularity, it can get hard for just one mod to handle it. I would like a chance to obtain a role of responsibility. With the server being revived, there are a few members who have been causing a bit of a nuisance to the admin and moderators; I'd like to help with that, considering I have been affected by this. Sometimes there are not enough admin or other staff members online, and I'm starting to be online more, so I'd be in place while they are away. I'm a pretty deductive person and tend to look at the facts of a situation, rather than the opinions people sling around. There is a lot of bias in favor of certain users, and this bias needs to be limited.

What will you bring to the server?: 
I will bring my playing experience and creative thinking to the server. I'd also bring some fun new ideas and an unbiased position if needed. I'm trying to get on at least once a day for about 2 hours this summer. I'm usually available so if I'm needed, I can help. I'd love to be associated in a positive way with the server as well. I would like to help bring justice to the server and judge things fairly, at least when there are people who bring injustice. Rules are constantly broken, one will observe. I'd also love to bring some fun events like races or even the movie theater I built. I also hosted a red team v. blue team deathmatch and that was really fun. I will also bring some fun roleplay, and can go along with things easily.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: 
Honestly, I cannot say I have more experience than anyone. That's just how it is, people have been on the server much longer than me. However, I know the lay of the land and have been here long enough to gain some knowledge on how the staff runs things. Regardless, I will do my best to obey the rules. I've recently been working on my behavior, due to past errors and mistakes, and I'm just trying my hardest to control myself now.

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod
Nope, but I've heard of it before.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 
1 week, 3 days, 6 hours.

What is your Discord account? 
TyMotor#7827

Thanks for the opportunity.
[Image: Discord_x4CB2mqYfC.png]
[Image: 5107922505_gtr_frt_001_rr.png]

Messages In This Thread
Mod Application - by TyMotor - 07-03-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Trial Mod Application - by SilverMight - 07-03-2019, 01:44 AM