• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Steam Profile URL: 
steamcommunity.com/id/hopoffZ

Steam Profile Name:
hop.offZ

Steam ID: 
STEAM_1:1:154005869

I was banned for the given reason "attempting to crash the server." In reality I spawned a few WACs in a very displeased child's "base" which was one room of a spawn building.  

I hopped on a gmod sandbox server, and, to my extreme displeasure, had my eardrums ruptured by the most irritating child I've ever heard.  I like to play gmod often, and I'm generally a respectful player, but this kid was really irritating.  He was building a base, and when he wasn't working on it he was messing with people, using macros to spawn health kits under himself during fights, and other generally irritating things.  So, what did I do? I spawned a few WACs in his base, and then when I realized this was lagging the server (about 5 seconds later) I deleted all of them.  I had no intent of lagging the server, I just wanted to mess with this kid.  It was rude, I know.  The child screamed his head off for an admin, while there wasn't one on the server.  However, then, "Large Uzi Vert" joined, and immediately, taking the word of a child that I "attempted to crash the server," permabanned me.  I don't really frequent the server often, but it is one of my more favored ones and I'd enjoy being unbanned.  I won't spawn props in children's bases again, and frankly I'm more sorry for the others that had their eardrums ruptured by the screaming child when I did it.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by hop.offZ - 03-14-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Alaskan Butter - 03-17-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by hop.offZ - 03-17-2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Alaskan Butter - 03-17-2018, 10:40 PM