Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application - AmazingCanisLupis
Steam Name: AmazingCanisLupis

Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140555764/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90145018

Do I have a microphone?: Yes

Why do I want to become a moderator?: Well, I have been playing on this server for quite some time now, and I have noticed that there have been more and more rule breakers coming to NeoTek. Those people ruin the game for other people just so they can get a giggle out of it. I want to prevent that. I want NeoTek to be a fun place for everyone and free of offenders. However, school will be starting soon for me, and obviously I cannot be here during school hours. But, my schedule for after school is very flexible, and I can come onto the server at almost any time.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring fun to NeoTek. Getting rid of, and properly punishing those who offend the rules in order to maintain the great reputation of the server I know and love.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have played before the server has been relocated, and I do not know how much time I had before then, but all I know is that it was enough time to become a regular. My hours after the relocation are over 48 hours.  

Extra Info: I have had some experience as a moderator in the past on a TTT server before it was shut down. On that note, it is a different game mode, so things won't be the same as the experiences I have had before.

Thank you for your time evaluating this application. Have a tremendous day!

Sincerely;

- Lupis

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application - AmazingCanisLupis - by AmazingCanisLupis - 08-17-2017, 09:42 PM