Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crippling's Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed): Dinglefrits.

Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:88936420

Steam ID: Crippling Depression.

Do you have a microphone?: Yeah, I have a Logitech, but it honestly sounds like shit right now, so I do not use it very often. If at all really.

Why do you want to become a moderator?: As stated from Silver himself, "our staff team is not a bunch of robots, but humans. We all either have jobs or are busy with school" my school is not very serious and I have a large amount of free time. Because I do not have a job I can be on the server more often than some of the other admins. I have a lot of experience with being staff as well.

What will you bring to the server?: I am very capable of dealing with people on a server. I can enforce rules and order when necessary and be more laid back with the community itself. I realize there is a time and place for everything. I know it sounds cliched but I can bring a more stable environment to the community. 

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I have two years of experience on other servers. One most notable would be Red's Build and Kill server. I am very familiar with the of this specific server and basic all around rules. I can also deal with certain "server crimes" (if you will) accordingly to what they are. I consider myself very fair when it comes to rule breakers.

How many hours do you have on the server?: More than 96 hours, or three days.

Messages In This Thread
Crippling's Staff Application - by Crippling Depression - 05-31-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Crippling's Staff Application - by communist - 05-31-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Crippling's Staff Application - by Opossum - 05-31-2017, 05:26 PM