Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Nye the russian spy complaint
First, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done what I did since it was a bit petty I think looking back. For instance, at the least I should have given you a kick reason.

I don't think it takes that much thought to realize I was mad at you for incessantly interrupting an event. I think you'll agree that I told you that in a pretty straightforward fashion. I also told you to stop shooting people even before that and you didn't listen then. By the point of me having to sit you out and talk to you about it, I kind of expect that you stop being annoying. You know what I mean? I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that people are trying to watch a television, you're still interrupting after being talked to, and that doesn't make a good combination. That's hence why I kicked you without warning by the time you were revving your car right by us. Like, how did you still not get the message by that point?
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Nye the russian spy complaint - by Bill Nye The Russian Spy - 08-10-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: Bill Nye the russian spy complaint - by Jerry - 08-12-2021, 02:05 PM