Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flood's Application For Trial Moderator
Heart 
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) : The Flood

Steam Profile ID: 76561198407347566 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407347566/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223540919

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I want to be a moderator because I see that this server lacks active moderators, and even though I usually am not on the server super often, I will be on more often if I am given a job on the server. I also would like to be moderator because I want to actually contribute to the server, and I want to help the other staff members, because most of them are alone on the server with no one else. Furthermore, I have been on this server for a long time, people respect me, and I like trying to help them, especially when someone is breaking the rules, or being generally annoying towards the other players. I am not able to help them, because I am not a staff member, hence another reason why I want to be a part of the staff team. It would also probably be helpful with me as a staff member, because I get along well with the staff, and I do not break the rules, and I would love to work together with them. So, in conclusion, I think I would be a good fit for a moderator.

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring suggestions, competence, and fairness to the server, I will make sure to hear both sides of the story, I will punish people accordingly, and I will not abuse the power of trial moderator. I will also bring maturity to the server, I will handle situations fairly and maturely. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I may not have been staff that much, but I have a lot of experience with ULX and rule breakers. I have studied how the staff react, and deal with situations, I re-read the rules often when I join the server, and I have been on this server for a long time.

Do you have experience with ULX? ([url=http://ulyssesmod.net/]Ulysses Mod Yes, I have plenty of experience.
[How many hours do you have on the server?: 2w 2d 16h
What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302):[/u] The Flood#7586

Messages In This Thread
The Flood's Application For Trial Moderator - by The Flood90099 - 03-06-2021, 01:07 AM