Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Staff Application
Steam Name (must be updated if changed) :xChaotic

Steam Profile ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256244008

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:147989140

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become moderator?: I would like to be moderator because I don't understand why people would minge/troll and I would like to help by stopping them from ruining the fun from people because this server has been a lot of fun for me and i want to help the community by making it a more fun and enjoyable experience for them.

What will you bring to the server?:A nice kind and new view of a staff member also I know a lot of the community and I feel I could help the server out by making it a more enjoyable experience for people. Also since the old sandbox server I played on shut down I've been looking for a new good sandbox server and i think NeoTek is the one and i hope to help this server have a positive community.

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: Well sure I don't have a lot of time on the server but I do know a ton of ULX and will give warnings and help players out with stuff that I understand and hope to help stop the minges. 

Do you have experience with ULX? (Ulysses Mod) Yes a lot 

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 96

What is your Discord account? (Name + Discriminator - i.e SilverMight#1302): Mario Judah#7020

Note: Yes before I was a annoying minge with my main goal of annoying people and making them made but that is no longer my motive I want to help the server out and I'm trying to change my ways to be less annoying of a person.

Messages In This Thread
New Staff Application - by xChaotic - 03-04-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: New Staff Application - by Hotel - 03-04-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: New Staff Application - by xChaotic - 03-08-2021, 03:22 PM
RE: New Staff Application - by spiderdude007 - 03-08-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: New Staff Application - by SilverMight - 03-19-2021, 03:43 PM