Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ChrisTheKid2706's Staff Application
Steam Name:  ChrisTheKid2706

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799173085/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:419453678

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Why do you want to become moderator?:I would like to be a moderator because I want to help my piers on the server. I would also like to be apart of the server in a bigger way then I already am. I want to be someone people can go to and talk to about their problems regarding to the server. I would like to have the chance to have more responsibility on the server. I have seen many rules broken over the course of the time I have been on this server and I haven't been able to really do anything about it, even sense becoming a Trusted.

What will you bring to the server?: I feel I can help the server in a couple ways. I think people will be comfortable with having me as an moderator. I can be very understanding of people's wants and needs. I can take constructive criticism and I feel that not many people can do that.When I am on the server I don't usually see that many moderators on so I believe if I became a moderator I would be able to be on more often and be able to help on the server more than I already do. Over all I feel I would be a great addition to to the staff team of a truly amazing server.

Why should choose we choose you over someone else, who could possibly have more experience?: I'm usually very active on the server. I am usually on every day after school. I usually play over the weekends as well. It all really depends on the day. I am very honest when it comes to most things. I feel my loyalty to the server might be seen as a sign that I would be a very great staff member here on NeoTek.

Do you have experience with ULX? I have a little experience with it from occasional use on the sever.

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have 5 days and one hour on the sever.

What is your Discord account? It is ChrisTheKid #0805

(11-11-2019, 12:26 AM)ChubbsInTheMornings Wrote: This is an insanely bland app. -1. Looks like you put absolutely 0 effort into this.
Thank you for your feedback. I have improved the application accordingly.

-1 prefers to argue with rule-breakers and brags that he's in the same VC as staff which is just incredibly immature.

It's nothing against you but I don't feel that you're ready for staff.

EDIT:
Yeah he definitely didn't show any of those red flags since I made this post. He quickly adapted to any advice given to him and has been able to help out a lot. I think he could be a great addition.

+1
[Image: 53d8acdc68.png]

(11-11-2019, 08:34 PM)Alaskan Butter Wrote: -1 prefers to argue with rule-breakers and brags that he's in the same VC as staff which is just incredibly immature.

It's nothing against you but I don't feel that you're ready for staff.
Thank you for your feedback. I'll take this into account.

+1 I think he'd make a good staff member, he's pretty on top of stuff majority of the time. Seems like a good kid.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

After some thinking, I've come do a decision. You are great kid, and I'd love to see you on the staff team man. You seem very mature from what I've seen in game, and I think we should give you a try. The application is meh, but we aren't all good writers.

+1

(11-12-2019, 09:11 PM)SilverMight Wrote: +1 I think he'd make a good staff member, he's pretty on top of stuff majority of the time. Seems like a good kid.
Thank you so much for the +1!!

(11-15-2019, 05:31 PM)HorrorMortar Wrote: After some thinking, I've come do a decision. You are great kid, and I'd love to see you on the staff team man. You seem very mature from what I've seen in game, and I think we should give you a try. The application is meh, but we aren't all good writers.

+1
Thank you so much for the +1!!

changing my rating to +1 good job rewriting it

+1 Apparently you rewrote this and made it far better. What I am seeing looks fine so I assume you did well with it. You're a good person and I would like to see you as at least trial mod.
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

Too bad that I cannot possibly review and rate this application, as I am no longer part of the Neotek Gaming Garry's Mod Sandbox Server staff team, even though some of the ranks that I had obtained in the past still belong to me as they have yet to be taken away by any current administrators of said staff team. Sorry but it is physically impossible for me to give feed back on this application, or any created in the future.