Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Star 
Steam Name: Purple ([GC] Purple) << Faction tag may be applied sometimes, but I will mostly just be aliased "Purple"

Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799149993/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419442132

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I want to become a moderator to do exactly as a moderator should and more, I want to make sure people that play and socialize in the community feel safe and have a team of people who can aid and direct new users and members alike if they need help in any situation. My second reason is that I wish to expand the staff team in the server so that more people can rely more on staff to help against rulebreakers etc. 

What will you bring to the server?: I will bring my experience as a staff member on multiple networks of servers including my own. I have been experienced in multiple servers of being staff and have excellent communication. I have been administrating for RP servers and sandbox servers. I will bring guidance to the people who have problems that need solving and will, to my best ability, attempt to solve all of their issues and obstacles. 

Why should we choose you over someone else, who could have more experience?: Because as well as my vast capabilities as a staff member, I have different development ideas and knowledge to help the server out with different optimizations and functionalities to add to the server, my knowledge with development over the past years has excelled and has brought multiple new members that I hope to share to this server as well.    

Do you have experience with ULX?: Yes 

How many hours do you have on the server?: 7 Hours

What is your Discord account?: Purple#1048

0 Have seen you occasionally on the server, would be great to see you in other sections of the community (Discord)
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]

(09-27-2021, 07:03 PM)SilverMight Wrote: 0 Have seen you occasionally on the server, would be great to see you in other sections of the community (Discord)

I am in the discord.

Application Denied
Feel free to apply again in a week.
[Image: archlinux-logo-dark-90dpi.ebdee92a15b3.png]