• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Nye the russian spy complaint
Your Steam Name:QuedarGamingYT
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206853121
Your Steam Profile ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...71970/home
Staff's Steam Name: Bill Nye The Russian Spy
Staff's Steam ID: i can not find his IDs he left the server when i got back on
Staff's Steam Profile ID:

What did the staff do that was abusing his powers?: well he kicked me from the server, i never broke any rules i was just reving my car and he kicked me, never said anything like "can you stop reving your car its annoying" just kicked me, the only thing closly related was when he told me to stop killing people who are watching a media player (witch i dont believe is agianst the rules).i was close to a media player but was never told to stop revving it was not intended to annoy people either. as the first time he told me not to kill people that are watching that media player was when i killed him, he was mad i killed him when he was trying to watch something on it. he could have gone build mode or goded himself but instead he kicked me.

First, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done what I did since it was a bit petty I think looking back. For instance, at the least I should have given you a kick reason.

I don't think it takes that much thought to realize I was mad at you for incessantly interrupting an event. I think you'll agree that I told you that in a pretty straightforward fashion. I also told you to stop shooting people even before that and you didn't listen then. By the point of me having to sit you out and talk to you about it, I kind of expect that you stop being annoying. You know what I mean? I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that people are trying to watch a television, you're still interrupting after being talked to, and that doesn't make a good combination. That's hence why I kicked you without warning by the time you were revving your car right by us. Like, how did you still not get the message by that point?
سلام. نام من بیل نای است

I Agree, Demote Bill Rye